Dear Token Holders,
We are very excited to release the results for the first quarter of 2021.
In summary, here are the highlights:
1. Our operating costs have been reduced to $0.05 / kWh in line with the hosting agreement that was concluded in mid-2020, saving MoonLite approximately 14%
2. The revenue generated in Q1’21 is equivalent to 51.5% of the revenue generated in the full year, ended 31 December 2020.
3. EBITDA in Q1’21 is equivalent to 189% of that generated in the full year, ended 31 December 2020, despite mining only 12% of the BTC mined in the same period
4. Profit share attributable to token holders in Q1’21 is equivalent to 189% of that generated in the full year, ended 31 December 2020
5. As of 31 March 2021 MoonLite has recovered slightly more than 92% of the capital spent on the deployment of Phase 1. After the deployment of the profit share capital to token holders, this figure is reduced to 79.2%
Other Notable points include:
1. Total mined BTC in Q1’21 amounts to only 37% of the mined BTC in the same period last year, hence Phase 1 our MoonLite’s mining operation is more dependent on higher BTC prices today.
The MoonLite Project will maintain its focus on the following action points throughout the rest of 2021:
- Deployment of Phase 2 on more efficient infrastructure
- Finding and implementing additional operational efficiencies
- Finalisation and deployment of a new marketing and communications strategy
- More interactive web-site and dashboards to better display operational performance
We would like to thank all of our token holders for their support this far. We are proud to be the best tokenised mining outfit globally, and are committed to making further improvements in our business and community processes.
|Installed Miners (SHA256)||1300|
|Hashrate at 100%||65,000 Th/s |
|Energy Rating||4,22 MW (+-10%)|
|% of Planned Deployment Completed||+-33%|
|Mined Currencies||BTC - 100% |
Production Figures (Phase 1):
|Q1 2021||2020 Full Year|
|Total Mined Currency (Represented in BTC)||34.57||288.72|
|Average Conversion Price*||$45,093.50*|
|Overhead Costs (Non-Operational)||$69,000.00||$291,500.00|
|Net Profit %||65.36||17.92|
|Benefit to Token Holders from Current Period||$355,406.93||$188,053.39|
|Running Benefit to Token Holders||$543,460.33|
|Recovery of Capital Invested (ROC %)||92.21||28.52|
1. We run our business in EUR, but for the sake of maintaining a universal reporting standard we report in USD. All figures are rounded DOWN.
2. We have NOT kept the 25% 'long term appreciation allocation' in crypto as per the white paper. We have not yet got the staff to manage this trading yet, hence we believed it better to convert 100% to fiat.