SIGN UP FOR PRESALE & UPDATES
ABOUT THE MOONLITE PROJECT
The MoonLite Project will operate several industrial scale data centers in the Crypto-Currency Mining industry, and plans to begin by mining predominantly Bitcoin, DASH, Litecoin, and Ethereum using 100% sustainable, green energy.
100% of the energy we consume is generated using Hydro, Geo-Thermal, and Wind sources. The MoonLite Project will base its first mining operation in data center capital of the world, Iceland, where the average tariff for the industrial connections are 0.043 USD per kWh. Our data centers enjoy a contractual supply of the cleanest energy available, and at a multi-year fixed rate, and additionally do not need to provide extensive cooling infrastructure due to the cool Icelandic climate.
We have the best operational team to oversee and maintain effective operations of our data centers, and we have the most experienced and qualified board of advisers to assist in planning and executing a smooth launch. We are very selective of who we invite to be part of our team, and only engage with the best talent.
Our operations will combine a number of emergent technologies and systems such as Artificial Intelligence and custom sophisticated algorithms, that will work in synergy to maximize the profits and efficiency of large-scale cryptomining.
The proceeds from mining operations will be split as follows:
1. Liquidating a percentage into fiat currency to cover operational costs, ad-hoc re-investment into operations, and to engage in other crypto & blockchain investment opportunities.
2. Retaining a certain percentage of crypto-currency, to be kept in cold storage for the appreciation and investment value. A smaller percentage will also be traded by a highly experienced team of in-house crypto-traders to maximize returns.
3. Retaining a certain percentage of crypto-currency to be used for planned equipment purchase and expansion.
The ratio will be placed to a vote by token holders on a quarterly basis, but will begin with a 60:20:20 split. All voting will be executed by secure.vote, a decentralized blockchain governance voting system.
Operations are set to begin in August 2018, and we aim to be, in time, one of the larger crypto-mining companies globally.
DATA CENTRE CONSTRUCTION
Bitcoin 28,000Ths | Litecoin 504,000Mhs
Bitcoin 56,000Ths | Dash 15,000Ghs | Litecoin 504,000Mhs
Bitcoin 120,000Ths | Dash 30,000Ghs | Litecoin 1,008,000Mhs
Our Team & Advisors
– Manages the social media of KZN Touch Sharks (Touch Rugby provincial sports team)
– Manages the social media for The Moonlite Project